Annals of Fuzzy Mathematics and Informatics (AFMI)
1. AFMI is an entry in MathSciNet!(See Entry in MathSciNet)
2. Contribution Instruction!
From 15 June 2016, We inform that he author is required to contribute with a small fee (publication charge)(See Page Charge).
3. Information for Publication of Special Issue
1) Neutrosophic sets and applications : July 2017 Vol. 14 No. 1
- Prof. Florentin Smarandache
- The essay (Call for Papers) for the special issue
- History of Neutrosophy
- Encyclopedia of Neutrosophic Researchers
- Special issue proposal
2) Intuitionistic fuzzy sets and applications : July 2018 Vol. 16 No. 1
- Prof. Krassimir Atanassov