Annals of Fuzzy Mathematics and Informatics (AFMI)
4. Classification Number and Citation Order Instructions
From 2021, we inform the contributors that the classification number will be 2020, and references will be writen in the order of citaion(Downroad afmi.cls).
3. Information for Publication of Special Issue
1) Neutrosophic sets and applications : July 2017 Vol. 14 No. 1
- Prof. Florentin Smarandache
- The essay (Call for Papers) for the special issue
- History of Neutrosophy
- Encyclopedia of Neutrosophic Researchers
- Special issue proposal
2) Intuitionistic fuzzy sets and applications : July 2018 Vol. 16 No. 1
- Prof. Krassimir Atanassov
2. Contribution Instruction!
From 15 June 2016, We inform that he author is required to contribute with a small fee (publication charge)(See Page Charge).
1. AFMI is an entry in MathSciNet!(See Entry in MathSciNet)